- 225000 INR
- 100 m3/hr
- Effluent Treatment Plants
Effluent Treatment Plant is a large filtration unit which is used in the industries, commercial facilities and municipal departments to purify contaminated effluent water to make the water reusable. It is installed with a series of top quality components that are designed and developed as per the industrial standards which makes it highly efficient and effective. The pipelines and the pumping units of this treatment plant is provided with chemical protection layering to prevent the corrosion and deposition of microbes on the inner surface.
|Water Source Type||Industrial Effluent|
|Water Source||Commercial Waste Water|
|Treatment Technique||Fluidized Aerated Reactor|
|Capacity Inlet Flow Rate||100 m3/hour|
Effluent Treatment Plants or etps are used to remove any toxic substances from water and make water pure. 3d aqua is the manufacturer of etp plant in civil and mechanical both in noida, delhi ncr, india and other countries also.
Industrial wastewater (effluent) is treated in a number of ways; the level of treatment decides which is appropriate. Basically there are four steps: preliminary, primary, secondary and tertiary.
Preliminary Treatment: screening, grit and oil removal are done at preliminary treatment process.
Primary Treatment: primary treatment involves removal of suspended solids up to 50% and reducing bod level up to 30%.
Secondary Treatment: this is sometimes referred to biological treatment. Through biological processes, dissolved and suspended organic wastes are converted to more stable solids and removed by settling.
Tertiary Treatment: it is the final stage which involves physical, chemical and biological processes to remove residual suspended solids and dissolved solids.
- ETP is used in many sector like schools, factories, dying industries, Milk dairy, restaurants.
- Metol finishing / automobile / steel milis / Electroplating.
- Dying/ Bleaching processes / tanneries / laundry -Textile Industries.
- Acid-Alkali treatment - chemical industry/recovery of chemical.
- Paper & pulp Industry, Leather Industry.
- Oily waste water-automobile / refineries.
- Conventional ETP.
- Thema power / Rubber Industry / Fertilizers.
- Fully Automatic and semi-automatic ETP Plant.
- We also provide ETP operator/Compressive & Non-Compressive AMC.
- We provide ETP plant in Mechanical and civil both.
- Item Code: 3D799
- Production Capacity: 10
- Delivery Time: 7 days
- 3 Per Month
- 10-15 Days
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
GROUND FLOOR, FREEHOLD DDA SHED B-26, OKHLA INDUSTRIAL AREA, PHASE 2,, New Delhi, Delhi, 110020, India